Motorcyclists often sustain severe injuries and extensive property damage as a result of accidents caused by other drivers. Unfortunately, recovering compensation can be challenging. At Sargon Law Group, we are here to help if you need a Chandler motorcycle accident attorney by your side. We have years of experience handling complex motorcycle accident claims, and we know what it takes to help you recover compensation for your losses.
Why Choose Sargon Law Group for a Motorcycle Accident Claim?
- At Sargon Law Group, we practice a client-focused approach and make sure to remain in close communication with clients throughout their entire case.
- Our team is committed to serving residents in Chandler and throughout Arizona when they are harmed due to the negligence of others.
- We handle motorcycle accident claims in Chandler on a contingency fee basis, so you will pay no legal fees until we successfully recover compensation for your losses.
Our Sargon Law Group team also provides legal support for personal injury cases, car accidents, truck accidents, wrongful death cases, and traumatic brain injuries in Chandler, alongside motorcycle accidents.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries in Chandler
Information presented by the Arizona Department of Transportation indicates that there were nearly 2,600 total motorcycle collisions during the latest reporting year on file. Out of these incidents, 160 individuals lost their lives, and more than 2,200 individuals sustained injuries. Unfortunately, motorcyclists do not have much protection from the force of a much heavier vehicle slamming into them. It is not uncommon for our team to help motorcyclists in Chandler who have sustained the following injuries:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Spinal cord trauma
- Road rash or lacerations
- Fractured or dislocated bones
- Internal organ damage or bleeding
- Crush injuries or amputations
Unfortunately, motorcycle accidents often result in a person experiencing significant emotional and psychological trauma caused by the incident. This can include feelings of stress and anxiety and even symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Our goal is to recover compensation for all injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident, not just the visible traumatic injuries.
How Much Compensation is Available
At Sargon Law Group, our goal is to recover both economic and non-economic damages for those harmed by the negligence of others. We work with trusted medical and economic experts to adequately calculate our clients’ total losses, and we are regularly able to recover the following on their behalf:
- Emergency medical bills
- Follow-up doctor or hospital expenses
- Compensation for physical therapy, rehabilitation, and medical devices
- Lost wages or loss of future earnings
- Various out-of-pocket expenses
- Property damage expenses
- Loss of quality of life damages
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering damages
There is no set amount of money paid to motorcycle accident victims in the Chandler area. Rather, several factors can influence how much compensation a person receives, including injury severity, whether or not there was any shared fault, the level of property damage, and more.
Contact a Chandler Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained injuries in a motorcycle crash caused by the negligence of another driver, the team at Sargon Law Group is here to help. We will fully investigate every aspect of your claim and handle all negotiations with other parties. If the insurance carrier refuses to offer a fair settlement, we have no problem filing a personal injury lawsuit on your behalf. When you need a Chandler motorcycle accident attorney, you can reach out for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling us at (623) 225-5635.