Accidents involving large commercial trucks can result in catastrophic injuries that lead to major financial setbacks for those involved. At Sargon Law Group, we are here to help if you need a Chandler truck accident attorney. We understand the challenges involved in recovering compensation from negligent truck drivers or trucking companies, and we want to get to work on your behalf today. Let us help you secure the compensation you need.
Turn to Sargon Law Group for Your Case
- At Sargon Law Group, we have the resources needed to take on larger parties, including insurance carriers and trucking companies.
- We handle truck accident cases in Chandler on a contingency fee basis, which means clients pay no legal fees until we recover compensation for their losses.
- Every member of our team is dedicated to helping clients recover the compensation they need, and you will always be able to get ahold of your attorney to ask questions.
Our team at Sargon Law Group not only handles truck accident cases, but also provides legal support for personal injury cases, car accidents, wrongful death cases, traumatic brain injuries, and motorcycle accidents in Chandler.
Determining Liability for a Chandler Truck Accident
According to data available from the Arizona Department of Transportation, there were nearly 800 collisions involving commercial vehicles during the most recent reporting year across the state. Unfortunately, these incidents led to seven fatal collisions and 140 injury-causing collisions.
Determining liability for a truck crash in the Chandler area can be challenging, particularly when going up against the trucking companies and their insurance carrier. Our team will work to gather as much evidence as possible to determine liability. Some of this evidence will include:
- Photograph taken at the scene of the crash
- Video surveillance from cameras nearby
- Accident or police reports
- The truck’s event data recorder
- The driver’s electronic logging device
- The truck company’s training and safety records
- Maintenance records for the individual truck involved
- Information related to any third-party individuals that work on the truck
Our team will work with trusted accident reconstruction experts to help piece together what happened so we can show an insurance carrier or a personal injury jury the true cause of the incident.
Types of Compensation Available
Our team works diligently to recover both economic and non-economic damages for truck accident victims in the Chandler area.
Economic damages revolve around the most visible and calculable expenses individuals think of concerning truck accidents. This includes, but is not limited to, compensation for medical bills, lost wages, property damage expenses, rental vehicle expenses, and more.
Non-economic damages are not as easily calculable, but they are equally as important. These types of losses account for the physical and emotional pain and suffering and loss of quality of life endured by the truck crash victim.
There is no set amount of compensation paid to truck accident victims if their case is successful. Rather, total payment will depend on several factors, including injury severity, the extent of the property damage, how long it takes a person to recover, whether or not there are any disabilities, and more.
Call a Chandler Truck Accident Lawyer Today
If you or a loved one have been injured in a truck accident in the Gilbert area, reach out to the team at Sargon Law Group for help as soon as possible. We know how challenging it can be to recover compensation from aggressive insurance carriers or trucking companies. We want to handle every aspect of this claim on your behalf so you can focus on recovering from your injuries. When you need a Chandler truck accident attorney, you can reach out for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling us at (623) 225-5635.