Injuries can not only lead to physical setbacks for victims but also significant financial setbacks. At Sargon Law Group, we are here to help if you need a Gilbert personal injury lawyer by your side. We firmly believe in holding at-fault parties accountable for their actions. We have no problem standing up to aggressive insurance carriers to help ensure you recover the compensation you are entitled to.
Choose Sargon Law Group for Your Personal Injury Case
- At Sargon Law Group, we remain available to answer questions 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Our team brings decades of experience handling insurance carriers and litigation, which positions us to help you recover compensation for your losses.
- We accept personal injury claims in Gilbert on a contingency fee basis, which means clients pay absolutely nothing until we recover compensation for their losses.
Injury Cases We Help Clients With
At Sargon Law Group, we have extensive experience helping clients who have been harmed due to the negligent actions of others. Our team regularly handles the following types of cases for individuals in and around the Gilbert area of Arizona:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Large truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Slip and fall claims
- Premises liability incidents
- Medical malpractice claims
- Defective product incidents
- Sexual assaults
- Wrongful death
- Traumatic brain injury
This is not a complete list of the types of cases that we handle on behalf of clients in this area. If you have any questions about whether or not to move forward with your claim, please reach out to us for a free consultation right now.
Compensation for Your Gilbert Personal Injury Case
Our attorneys work diligently to recover economic damages and non-economic damages on behalf of personal injury victims in Gilbert. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Emergency medical expenses
- Any follow-up doctor or hospital visits
- Surgical needs
- Rehabilitation, physical therapy, and medications
- Lost wages if a victim cannot work
- Property damage expenses
- Emotional and psychological pain and suffering damages
- Physical pain and suffering damages
- Loss of quality of life damages
We work with trusted economic and medical experts to help adequately calculate these total losses on your behalf. Some of the factors that can affect compensation amounts include the severity of any injuries, how long it takes you to recover, whether or not there was any shared fault, and more.
Time Limit for Filing a Claim
Please understand that you only have two years from the date an injury occurs to file your lawsuit in civil court, according to the Arizona personal injury statute of limitations. Failing to file a claim within this time frame will likely mean that you forfeit your ability to recover any compensation at all.
Call a Gilbert Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained an injury caused by the negligent actions of someone else in the Gilbert area, the team at Sargon Law Group is here to help. We have years of experience investigating complex injury claims throughout Arizona, and we know what it takes to handle insurance carriers, legal teams, and other parties involved. When you need a Gilbert personal injury lawyer, you can reach out for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling us at (623) 225-5635.