Brain injuries occur in a wide variety of ways in and around the Gilbert area, often leading to devastating long-term disabilities. At Sargon Law Group, we are here to help if you need a Gilbert traumatic brain injury lawyer by your side. We understand the challenges individuals face when it comes to recovering compensation for their losses, and we want to step in and help. Let us handle insurance carriers and at-fault parties as we work to recover the compensation you and your family need.
Choose Sargon Law Group for Your Brain Injury Case
- At Sargon Law Group, we have a team of experienced litigators fully prepared to take your brain injury case to trial if needed to help you recover compensation.
- We handle traumatic brain injury cases in Gilbert on a contingency fee basis, so you don’t have to worry about legal fees until we recover compensation for your losses.
- Our lawyers and staff remain available around the clock to answer any questions or concerns you may have about your case.
Determining Liability for a Brain Injury Claim
The process of determining liability after a brain injury occurs will vary depending on the situation at hand. For example, if a brain injury is caused by a vehicle accident, this investigation would look different than a brain injury caused by a slip and fall incident inside a grocery store.
Some of the main types of evidence used to determine liability after a brain injury occurs in the Gilbert area include:
- Statements taken from eyewitnesses or those involved
- Video surveillance footage from nearby cameras, if available
- Photographs taken at the scene of the incident
- Medical records and statements from medical professionals
- Police or accident reports filled out at the scene
Every investigation requires a nuanced approach, and our attorneys understand this. We never use a generic, blanket approach when investigating a case. We want to make sure that your needs are met, which means treating you as an individual and not a settlement number. We want to make sure that you are treated fairly every step of the way.
How Much Compensation is Available?
There is no set amount of compensation paid to brain injury victims if their claim is successful. There are several factors that can affect total compensation amounts, including the severity of the injury and how long it takes to recover. Other factors, including whether or not there was any shared fault, can influence the total payment.
Our goal is to recover economic and non-economic damages for every brain injury client that we assist. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Hospital emergency expenses
- Ongoing follow-up doctor or hospital visits
- Rehabilitation, physical therapy, and medications
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earnings
- Property damage expenses
- Out-of-pocket household or transportation costs
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering damages
- Loss of quality of life damages
Call a Gilbert Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney
The team at Sargon Law Group is skilled in handling traumatic brain injury cases, but we also specialize in personal injury cases, car accidents, truck accidents, wrongful death cases, and motorcycle accidents in Gilbert.
If you or somebody you love has sustained a traumatic brain injury caused by the negligence of another party in the Gilbert area, turn to the team at Sargon Law Group for help today. We will not hesitate to negotiate with aggressive insurance carriers on your behalf, and our team will fully prepare your case for trial if necessary to ensure you are cared for. When you need a Gilbert traumatic brain injury lawyer, you can reach out for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling us at (623) 225-5635.