Unfortunately, individuals often struggle to recover compensation after an accident caused by another driver or entity. At Sargon Law Group, we are here to help if you need a Mesa car accident attorney by your side. Our attorneys understand the difficulties involved with these cases, and we know what it takes to help car accident victims recover compensation for their losses. Let our team get to work handling insurance carriers and legal teams today.
Choose Sargon Law Group for Your Accident Claim
- At Sargon Law Group, we have extensive resources at our disposal that we use to investigate your claim and stand up to the insurance carriers.
- We have decades of experience handling complex vehicle accident claims throughout Arizona, and we understand what it takes to help clients recover compensation.
- We accept Mesa car accident cases on a contingency fee basis, which means clients never worry about legal fees. They pay nothing until they recover the compensation they need.
Common Causes of Car Accidents in Mesa
Vehicle accidents occur in and around the Mesa area in a variety of ways. Often, these incidents are the result of negligent driving actions. It is not uncommon for us to help clients who have sustained injuries due to the following types of negligent driving behavior:
- Speeding or driving too fast for road conditions
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Operating while impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Operating while distracted by phones or other devices
- Following others too closely
- Improper use of turn signal
- Failing to stop at a stop sign or stop light
Anytime the negligent actions of another driver cause an accident with injuries or property damage, victims need to work with an attorney to ensure they are treated fairly by the insurance carriers. Determining fault after these incidents can be challenging, but our team has the experience needed to get to the bottom of what happened.
Damages Available for a Successful Claim
It is imperative that individuals recover compensation after a car accident occurs in Mesa. The at-fault party’s insurance may not be sufficient enough to cover all of the expenses related to the claim, so it may be necessary to file a civil personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault driver. At Sargon Law Group, our goal is to get our clients compensation for their economic and non-economic damages. This includes losses a crash victim is likely to experience, such as:
- Hospital expenses
- Rehabilitation, medical devices, or medications
- Any follow-up doctor visits
- Compensation for in-home care
- Lost wages if a crash victim cannot work
- Property damage expenses
- Rental vehicle expenses
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering damages
Our team will work with trusted economic and medical experts to help adequately calculate your total expected losses. Some factors that can affect compensation amounts include the severity of the initial injury, the recovery process time frame, the level of property damage, whether or not there was shared fault and more.
Call a Mesa Car Accident Lawyer
While we’re well-versed in handling car accidents at Sargon Law Group, our expertise doesn’t stop there. We’re also able to assist with personal injury cases, truck accidents, wrongful death cases, traumatic brain injuries, and motorcycle accidents in Mesa.
If you or somebody you care about has sustained any losses in a car accident caused by the negligent actions of another party, let the team at Sargon Law Group help you through this. We have decades of experience helping car accident victims throughout the state of Arizona recover the compensation they need. We will not hesitate to represent you every step of the way, including in front of a jury. When you need a Mesa car accident attorney, you can reach out for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling us at (623) 225-5635.