Brain injuries can lead to irreversible long-term disabilities. Unfortunately, recovering compensation after an injury like this can be challenging. At Sargon Law Group, we are here to help if you need a Mesa traumatic brain injury attorney by your side. Our team has the resources and experience needed to handle every aspect of this claim on your behalf, and our goal is to recover the compensation you need to get through this.
Why Choose Sargon Law Group for a Brain Injury Claim?
- At Sargon Law Group, our team practices a client-focused approach to every case. We listen to your story, and we make decisions that are best for your needs.
- We have extensive experience handling complex injury claims throughout the state of Arizona, and we are well-positioned to help recover compensation.
- We handle traumatic brain injury cases in the Mesa area on a contingency fee basis, which means clients do not pay legal fees until we recover the compensation they need.
Brain Injuries and Long-Term Needs
Traumatic brain injuries can range significantly in severity, but any type of brain injury could lead to disabilities for a victim. When we examine the information available from the Mayo Clinic, we can see that physical complications associated with a moderate to severe traumatic brain injury can include cognitive disabilities, seizures, frequent headaches, vertigo, and more. Unfortunately, some individuals who sustained brain injuries may need permanent in-home or inpatient assistance, which can become quite costly.
Our goal is to help recover enough compensation so that brain injury victims do not have to worry about whether or not they can afford treatment or the in-home care they need. We will fight insurance carriers to recover economic and non-economic damages on behalf of our clients. This includes, but is not limited to, money to pay for the following:
- Emergency medical bills
- Medical devices or medications
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Home or vehicle modifications to help with mobility
- Lost wages if a victim is unable to work
- Property damage expenses
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering damages
- Loss of quality of life damages
Time Limit for Filing a Brain Injury Claim
It is imperative for you to file your traumatic brain injury case in Mesa as soon as possible. The personal injury statute of limitations for Arizona is two years from the date an injury occurs. This means that brain injury victims have a two-year window with which to file their lawsuit against the other party or they will forfeit their right to recover compensation.
Please understand that insurance carriers involved in these cases typically have their own reporting deadlines, often much shorter than the statute of limitations deadline. That is why we encourage you to reach out to a skilled lawyer who can investigate your claim and begin the filing process quickly.
Reach Out to a Mesa Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you care about has sustained a traumatic brain injury caused by the negligence of another individual or entity in the Mesa area, turn to the team at Sargon Law Group for help today. We want to ensure that you are heard and that the individual or entity responsible for your injury is held liable. When you need a Mesa traumatic brain injury attorney, let us get to work on recovering the compensation you deserve. You can reach out for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling us at (623) 225-5635.