Accidents involving larger trucks often lead to major injuries and significant property damage. At Sargon Law Group, we are here to help if you need a Mesa truck accident attorney. If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident caused by the negligent or careless actions of a truck driver or trucking company, our goal is to help you recover the compensation you need. We will not hesitate to stand up to the aggressive insurance carriers or legal teams representing the other side. You deserve skilled legal assistance.
Why Choose Sargon Law Group for a Truck Accident Claim?
- At Sargon Law Group, we provide a personalized approach to every single case, which means we will listen to your story and focus on your exact needs.
- We bring decades of combined legal experience handling insurance carriers and litigation, and we want to use this experience to help you secure compensation.
- We handle Mesa truck accident claims on a contingency fee basis, which means clients never have to worry about paying legal fees until we recover compensation on their behalf.
Truck Accident Injuries in Mesa
Accidents involving larger commercial trucks can result in major injuries for those in the smaller vehicles involved. Unfortunately, a commercial truck can weigh upwards of 80,000 pounds when fully loaded with cargo.
Our attorneys have extensive experience helping clients who have been injured in vehicle accidents, and it is not uncommon for truck accident victims to need compensation for the following injuries:
- Whiplash or a more severe neck or back injury
- Spinal cord trauma with paralysis
- Moderate to severe traumatic brain injury
- Amputation injuries
- Crush injuries
- Internal bleeding or internal organ damage
- Broken or dislocated bones
- Significant lacerations or puncture wounds
In addition to these traumatic physical injuries, we also understand that a large truck crash can lead to significant emotional and psychological trauma for those involved. This can include feelings of fear and anxiety and symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). We want to acknowledge and highlight every injury, both visible and unseen, for the insurance carriers or a personal injury jury.
Compensation Available for a Successful Claim
It is imperative for Mesa truck accident victims to recover both economic and non-economic damages for an accident caused by the negligence of another party. Our team works with trusted medical and economic experts to adequately calculate:
- Medical bills
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Medical devices
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Property damage expenses
- Lost wages
- Out-of-pocket expenses
We can also use various methods to help adequately calculate non-economic damages, including compensation for your physical and emotional pain and suffering, as well as the loss of quality of life you have endured as a result of the injuries.
Call a Mesa Truck Accident Lawyer Today
At Sargon Law Group, we handle more than just truck accidents. We also provide legal assistance for personal injury cases, car accidents, wrongful death cases, traumatic brain injuries, and motorcycle accidents in Mesa.
If you or somebody you care about has been injured due to the negligent actions of a truck driver or trucking company, the team at Sargon Law Group is ready to help. We have resources at our disposal to help get you through every step of your case. When you need a Mesa truck accident attorney, you can reach out for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling us at (623) 225-5635. Let us help you secure the compensation you need to get through this.