Losing a loved one due to the negligent actions of another individual or entity is something you should never have to experience. At Sargon Law Group, we are standing by to help if you need a Mesa wrongful death attorney. Our team understands how challenging this time frame is for you and your family, and we want to make sure that you are listened to and cared for. Let our team help you and your family recover closure and compensation for what happened.
Why Choose Sargon Law Group?
- At Sargon Law Group, our clients are treated with the greatest care by every member of our team because we understand this is a challenging time for you and your family.
- We have an extensive track record of success handling complex injury and wrongful death claims throughout the state of Arizona.
- We handle wrongful death claims in Mesa on a contingency fee basis. This means families never worry about paying legal fees until after they receive compensation for their losses.
Who Can File a Claim for Wrongful Death in Mesa?
When we examine Arizona law regarding wrongful death claims (Arizona Rev. Stat. § 12-611), we can see that only specific individuals are allowed to file wrongful death claims in civil court. This includes:
- The surviving spouse
- Any surviving child
- A surviving parent or guardian
- The personal representative of the estate filing on behalf of the surviving spouse, child, or parent (or on behalf of the estate if there is no next of kin able to file)
If you have any questions about your eligibility to file a wrongful death lawsuit in the Mesa area, we encourage you to reach out to one of our attorneys for a free consultation of your claim today.
How Much Compensation is Available?
There is no specific amount of compensation available to individuals and families if the wrongful death claim is successful. There are various types of compensation that could be available, depending on each particular situation.
Our wrongful death attorneys strive to recover both economic and non-economic losses on behalf of family members. This can include, but is not limited to, the following:
- The loss of the deceased’s love, affection, comfort, companionship, and guidance
- The loss of household services the deceased can no longer provide
- The value of any lost wages or benefits the deceased would have provided
- Funeral and burial expenses and medical bills
- The replacement of any property damaged as a result of the incident
- Pain and suffering damages on behalf of survivors
We will work with trusted medical and economic experts to adequately calculate total expected losses. Our goal is to ensure a fair settlement from insurance carriers, but we have no problem going to trial to help recover your compensation.
Contact a Mesa Wrongful Death Lawyer Today
Sargon Law Group isn’t just experienced in handling wrongful death cases. We also manage personal injury cases, car accidents, truck accidents, traumatic brain injuries, and motorcycle accidents in Mesa.
If you have lost a loved one due to the negligent actions of another individual or entity in the Mesa area, turn to the team at Sargon Law Group for help today. We have a track record of success helping families throughout Arizona who have lost loved ones. We have the resources needed to handle every aspect of the claim on your behalf. When you need a Mesa wrongful death attorney, you can reach out for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling us at (623) 225-5635.