If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident caused by the negligent actions of another party, you should be able to recover compensation. At Sargon Law Group, we are here to help if you need a Peoria motorcycle accident lawyer. We have the resources needed to investigate the claim, determine liability, and help you recover the compensation you need to get through this.
Why Turn to Sargon Law Group for a Motorcycle Claim?
- At Sargon Law Group, we understand how the insurance claims process works, but we also never shy away from taking a motorcycle accident case to trial.
- We believe in using the most up-to-date technological approaches two investigating accidents and the litigation process.
- We handle motorcycle accident cases in Peoria on a contingency fee basis, which means injury victims do not have to worry about paying legal fees until we recover the compensation they need.
At Sargon Law Group, we don’t just cater to motorcycle accident cases. We also offer legal services for personal injury cases, car accidents, truck accidents, wrongful death cases, and traumatic brain injuries in Peoria.
Types of Compensation Available for a Peoria Motorcycle Crash
There may be various compensation available to motorcycle accident victims if their claim is successful. Our Peoria motorcycle accident lawyer will work diligently to recover both “special” and “general” damages on behalf of our clients.
Special damages are often referred to as economic damages, and these revolve around calculable expenses motorcycle crash victims in Peoria would likely encounter. We will gather receipts, invoices, and estimates to help properly calculate the following:
- Medical bills arising due to the crash
- Lost wages if a crash victim cannot work
- Property damage expenses for the motorcycle and other damaged property
- Various out-of-pocket expenses arising due to the collision
General damages are typically referred to as non-economic damages, and these types of losses are not as easily calculable. These are more intangible types of losses that a motorcycle crash victim and their family will likely endure, including physical pain and suffering, emotional and psychological trauma, as well as loss of enjoyment of life caused by a disability. There are various ways to calculate these types of losses to ensure individuals recover the compensation they need.
How to Determine Liability After a Motorcycle Accident
Determining liability after a motorcycle collision in Peoria can be challenging. The goal is to prove the negligent actions of another party involved in the case. Motorcycle accidents are often caused by the negligent actions of other drivers, including:
- Distracted driving
- Impaired driving
- Following a motorcyclist too closely
- Improper lane change
- Failing to check blind spots
- Failing to yield the right of way
Our attorneys will work to conduct a complete investigation into the motorcycle collision. This includes gathering evidence such as photographs or video surveillance footage, eyewitness statements, accident reports, vehicle black box data, and more.
We have the resources needed to investigate every aspect of your claim, and we want to get involved quickly so we can obtain evidence before it gets destroyed or discarded.
Call a Peoria Motorcycle Accident Attorney Today
The Peoria motorcycle accident lawyer at Sargon Law Group understands that you need answers and compensation. Our team is ready to begin work on your case as soon as possible. We want to make sure that the at-fault party is held accountable and that you are fairly compensated by the insurance carriers. You can reach out for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling us at (623) 225-5635.