Individuals who sustain brain injuries due to the negligence of others deserve compensation. At Sargon Law Group, we are here to help if you need a Peoria traumatic brain injury lawyer. We have a successful track record helping individuals throughout the state of Arizona recover compensation for their injuries. Let us stand up to the at-fault party and get to work on your behalf today.
Why Choose Sargon Law Group?
- At Sargon Law Group, we will come to you if you cannot make it to us due to your injury or disability. We will meet you at your home, the hospital, or a rehab facility.
- We believe in providing results for Peoria residents who have been harmed by the negligent actions of others, and we do not back down from aggressive insurance carriers.
- You will not owe any legal fees until after our team successfully recovers the compensation you need. If we do not win, you pay nothing.
How Traumatic Brain Injuries Occur in Peoria
Information from the Mayo Clinic shows that traumatic brain injuries typically result from a sharp blow or jolt to the head or body or if an object leads to the shattering of or penetration of the skull. There are various ways that traumatic brain injuries occur in and around the Peoria area. Our team has experience helping to have sustained a traumatic brain injury as a result of:
- Car accidents
- Large truck accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Slip and fall incidents
- Defective product incidents
- Workplace accidents
- Other premises liability incidents
- Intentional actions by others
No matter how a brain injury occurs, individuals will not be able to recover compensation if they cannot prove the other party’s negligence. Determining negligence involves gathering as much evidence as possible, both when the accident occurs and in the days and weeks that follow. Some of this evidence can include photographs taken at the scene of the brain injury incident, surveillance from nearby video cameras, statements from any individuals who saw the injury occur, and any accident or police reports.
Will You Recover Compensation for Your Claim?
If you and your attorney determine the other party’s negligence and the claim is successful, you may be able to recover various types of compensation for your losses. Our attorneys work diligently to recover both economic and non-economic damages on behalf of our brain injury clients. We want to recover enough compensation to help individuals get through any short or long-term disabilities sustained as a result of the brain injury. This includes securing compensation for:
- Emergency arising due to the incident
- Any ongoing hospital or doctor needs
- In-home medical care or home and vehicle modifications
- Lost wages if a victim is unable to work
- Property damage expenses
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering damages
Contact a Peoria Traumatic Brain Injury Attorney Today
If you or a loved one has sustained a brain injury caused by the negligence of another party in the Peoria, Arizona, area, reach out to the team at Sargon Law Group today. We know how difficult it can be to recover compensation for your losses, and we will be your advocate every step of the way. When you need a Peoria traumatic brain injury lawyer, you can reach out for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling us at (623) 225-5635.