Negligent truck drivers and trucking companies must be held accountable if they cause harm to others. At Sargon Law Group, we are here to help if you need a Peoria truck accident lawyer by your side. If you have been injured or sustained property damage in a truck accident, we want to help you recover the compensation you need to get through this. Let us stand up to the insurance carriers and legal teams on your behalf.
Why Choose Sargon Law Group for a Truck Accident?
- At Sargon Law Group, we promise that you will receive personalized attention for your case when you work with our team. We listen to your story and develop a path forward based on your needs.
- Our team handles truck accident claims and Peoria on a contingency fee basis, so you pay absolutely no legal fees until we recover compensation for your losses.
- If you cannot make it to us as a result of your injuries, we will come to you at your home or in a medical facility.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents in Peoria
Large trucks do not account for a large percentage of vehicles on the roadway, but they did account for 9% of all vehicles involved in fatal collisions during the most recent reporting year, according to the National Safety Council. These large vehicles must be operated safely, or serious injuries and extensive property damage can occur. Unfortunately, the negligence of truck drivers, trucking companies, and other parties can lead to collisions.
Some of the most common causes of truck collisions include driver negligence, including:
- Operating while impaired
- Operating while distracted
- Failing to stop at stop signs or stop lights
- Speeding or traveling too fast for conditions
- Failing to take adequate rest breaks
- Failing to conduct daily inspections on the vehicle
- Road rage incidents
- Following others too closely
Trucking companies could be held liable for the actions of a driver, but only if the driver is a direct employee. These companies could also be held responsible if they fail to regularly inspect and maintain the vehicles or if they do not properly train the drivers.
There could be other parties responsible for a truck collision, including cargo loading companies, government entities, third-party mechanics, and others. Only an extensive investigation into the truck collision can help determine who should be held responsible.
How Much Compensation is Available?
There is no set amount of compensation paid to Peoria truck accident victims if their claim is successful. The goal of these cases is to secure enough compensation to help make a client whole, which means recovering compensation for medical bills, lost wages, property damage expenses, as well as a range of pain and suffering damages.
Call a Peoria Truck Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one have been injured in an accident caused by the negligence of a truck driver or trucking company in Peoria, Arizona, reach out to the team at Sargon Law Group today. We have the resources needed to fully investigate every aspect of your claim. We want to make sure you recover the compensation needed for your medical bills, lost wages, and other expenses. When you need a Peoria truck accident lawyer, you can reach out for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling us at (623) 225-5635.