Large commercial trucks are strictly regulated by state and federal governments, but accidents still occur. At Sargon Law Group, we are here to help if you need a Scottsdale truck accident lawyer by your side. We know what it takes to stand up to aggressive insurance carriers and trucking companies, and we will not back down if the other side refuses to offer a fair settlement. Let us help you handle every aspect of your truck accident claim so you can focus on recovering from your injuries.
Turn to Sargon Law Group for a Truck Accident
- At Sargon Law Group, we focus on a client-centered approach to every claim, which means you will have a direct line with your attorney as your case moves forward.
- We bring decades of experience handling complex insurance negotiations and litigation and are well-positioned to help you secure compensation for your losses.
- We take Scottsdale truck accident claims on a contingency fee basis, so crash victims don’t have to worry about paying legal fees until we recover compensation for their losses.
Who Will Be Liable After a Scottsdale Truck Accident?
Determining liability after a commercial truck accident in Scottsdale is crucial, as there could be various liable parties. Often, truck driver negligence is the cause of a collision due to their negligent actions. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Impaired driving
- Failing to abide by the hours of service requirements
- Fatigued driving
- Distracted driving
- Speeding or operating too fast for conditions
- Following other vehicles too closely
- Failing to abide by basic traffic laws
Trucking companies could hold liability for the actions of a truck driver if the truck driver was a direct employee of the company. Often, companies can get around liability by using independent contractors as drivers, which leaves liability claims on the driver in most cases.
Trucking companies could also be held responsible due to their own negligence. For example, companies (and independent owner-operators) are required to regularly inspect and maintain their vehicles, and failing to do so could lead to them being held liable in the event equipment or truck failure causes a crash. Additionally, if trucking companies failed to use thorough hiring practices, failed to adequately train their drivers, or encouraged behavior that skirted regulations and laws, they could be held responsible for a collision.
Types of Compensation Available for a Successful Claim
Our Scottsdale truck accident attorneys work diligently to recover economic and non-economic damages on behalf of our clients. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Coverage of emergency and ongoing medical expenses
- Lost wages and loss of future earning potential
- Property damage expenses
- Household or vehicle out-of-pocket expenses
- Rental vehicle expenses
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life damages
Call a Scottsdale Truck Accident Attorney
Our legal expertise at Sargon Law Group is not confined to truck accidents. We are also well-versed in handling personal injury cases, car accidents, wrongful death claims, and Uber and Lyft incidents in Scottsdale.
If you or somebody you love has been injured in an accident caused by the negligence of a truck driver or company in the Scottsdale area, reach out to the team at Sargon Law Group today. We have extensive resources at our disposal, and we will investigate every aspect of your claim. We will not let you be taken advantage of by larger companies and well-funded legal teams. When you need a Scottsdale truck accident lawyer, you can reach out for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling us at (623) 225-5635.