Car accidents that occur in the Tempe area often lead to significant injuries. Unfortunately, victims can struggle to recover compensation for their losses. At Sargon Law Group, we are standing by to help if you need a Tempe car accident attorney. We understand the challenges claimants face when going up against insurance carriers or at-fault parties, and we want to help you recover the compensation you need to get through this.
Choose Sargon Law Group for Your Claim Assistance
- At Sargon Law Group, we provide a client-focused approach to every case that we take. We want to get to know you and your story so we can craft the best path forward.
- The attorneys on our team handle personal injury law because they have a deep-seated desire to help those who have been harmed due to the negligence of others.
- Our team handles car accident claims in Tempe on a contingency fee basis, which means crash victims do not pay any legal fees until we recover compensation for their losses.
How Car Accidents in Tempe Happen
Data available from the Arizona Department of Transportation shows us that there were more than 5,800 total vehicle accidents in the Tempe area during the most recent reporting year on file. Out of these incidents, 25 individuals lost their lives, and more than 3,000 sustained injuries.
Unfortunately, vehicle accidents occur regularly throughout this area, often due to the negligent actions of other drivers. Some of the most common causes of vehicle collisions in Tempe include:
- Drivers impaired by alcohol or drugs
- Drivers distracted by phones, tablets, pets, or something else
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Speeding or operating too fast for conditions
- Failing to stop at stop signs or stop lights
- Vehicle equipment failure
- Following other vehicles too closely
How Much Compensation Will You Receive?
Individuals harmed due to the negligence of other drivers in Arizona should be able to recover compensation for their losses. Currently, the state of Arizona requires individuals to carry a minimum of $25,000 per person in bodily injury liability coverage and $50,000 per accident in bodily injury liability coverage. The state also mandates that drivers carry $15,000 worth of property damage liability coverage.
These insurance minimums may be sufficient in some circumstances, but certainly not for anything more than a minor crash. It may be necessary to file a civil personal injury lawsuit against the at-fault driver in order to recover additional compensation above the insurance policy limits.
There is no set amount of compensation paid to crash victims in Tempe. Rather, our goal is to fight for individuals to receive the compensation needed to pay for their:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Property damage expenses
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life
Contact a Tempe Car Accident Lawyer Today
At Sargon Law Group, we’re not only experienced in car accident cases. We can also provide expert legal assistance in personal injury cases, truck accident incidents, wrongful death situations, and Uber and Lyft-related accidents in Tempe.
If you or somebody you care about has sustained an injury or property damage caused by the negligence of another driver, reach out to the team at Sargon Law Group for help today. We have the resources needed to handle every aspect of your claim. We will handle the insurance carrier, negotiate on your behalf, and even prepare your case for trial if necessary. When you need a Tempe car accident attorney, you can reach out for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling us at (623) 225-5635.