Injured motorcyclists often struggle to recover compensation for their losses after an accident caused by another driver. At Sargon Law Group, we are dedicated to helping crash victims recover compensation for their losses. Our Scottsdale motorcycle accident lawyer is ready to listen to your story, investigate the case, and help you stand up to aggressive insurance carriers and at-fault parties. You are our priority.
Why Turn to Sargon Law Group for Your Case?
- At Sargon Law Group, we understand that at-fault parties must be held accountable for their actions so that you and your family can move forward with the compensation you need.
- We handle motorcycle accident claims in Scottsdale on a contingency fee basis, so you will pay absolutely no legal fees unless we recover compensation for your losses.
- We refuse to back down from aggressive insurance carriers, and our team has no problem taking your claim all the way to trial if that is what it takes.
Motorcycle Accident Injuries and Long-Term Needs
The Arizona Department of Transportation indicates there were nearly 2,600 total motorcycle collisions in the state during the most recent reporting year of data on file. Unfortunately, 160 people lost their lives in these incidents. Additionally, 2,206 individuals sustained injuries as a result of these incidents.
Unfortunately, it is common for individuals to sustain severe injuries caused by a motorcycle crash, including traumatic brain injuries, spinal cord trauma, amputations and crush injuries, internal organ damage, severe lacerations, and more. Motorcyclists can sustain significant short or long-term disabilities or setbacks as a result of their injuries, which is why it is imperative for an injured motorcyclist to secure assistance from a skilled legal team to investigate every aspect of their claim.
Determining liability is the only way to secure compensation.
Compensation Available After a Successful Claim
At Sargon Law Group, we understand that motorcyclists need compensation after an accident caused by another person. We work diligently to ensure clients recover both “special” and “general” damages.
- Special damages. These are often referred to as economic damages, and they revolve around calculable losses individuals sustain after a motorcycle collision. Using bills and receipts, the following types of losses can be added up:
- Medical bills arising due to the incident
- Property damage expenses
- Lost wages if a victim is unable to work
- Out-of-pocket expenses
- General damages. These are referred to as non-economic damages, and they differ from the special damages mentioned. These types of losses are more immeasurable, typically lacking bills and receipts that can be added up. However, it is equally important to provide compensation for a motorcycle crash victim’s physical and emotional pain and suffering as well as their loss of quality of life.
Call a Scottsdale Motorcycle Accident Attorney Today
Although our team at Sargon Law Group specializes in motorcycle accidents, we also offer legal assistance for personal injury claims, car accidents, truck accidents, wrongful death cases, and Uber and Lyft accidents in Scottsdale.
If you or a loved one have been injured in a motorcycle crash caused by the negligence of another driver in the Scottsdale area, turn to the team at Sargon Law Group for help as soon as possible. We have resources available to investigate your case and stand up to the other parties involved. We will not hesitate to fight for you to receive proper care every step of the way. When you need a Scottsdale motorcycle accident lawyer, you can reach out for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling us at (623) 225-5635.