If you sustained an injury caused by the negligent actions of another individual or entity, you deserve compensation. At Sargon Law Group, we are here to help if you need a Peoria personal injury lawyer by your side. We have an extensive track record of success handling complex injury claims throughout Arizona, and we want to make sure you are properly cared for.
Turn to Sargon Law Group for Injury Claim Help
- At Sargon Law Group, our clients get our full attention every time. We personalize the approach we take to injury claims because no two cases are exactly alike.
- Our team offers around-the-clock services, and we always remain available to answer your concerns or questions as your case moves forward.
- We handle personal injury cases in Peoria on a contingency fee basis, which means clients will not have to pay legal fees until after we recover compensation on their behalf.
Types of Cases We Handle for Clients
We have extensive experience handling a wide range of types of cases in and around the Peoria area. This includes vehicle accidents, which encompass collisions between two or more passenger vehicles as well as incidents involving larger commercial trucks, buses, motorcycles, pedestrians, and bicyclists.
In addition to vehicle accident claims, our team also handles cases involving:
- Boat accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Medical negligence
- Traumatic brain injury
- Defective product claims
- Premises liability incidents
- Sexual assault cases
- Intentional acts of violence
- Wrongful death cases
If you have any questions about whether or not you have a viable personal injury claim, we encourage you to reach out to a member of our team for a free consultation today.
Total Damages Available for an Injury Claim
There is no set amount of compensation paid to personal injury victims if their claim is successful. Our attorneys work with trusted medical and economic experts to help adequately calculate a client’s total loss, and no two cases are exactly alike. What we will do is pursue economic and non-economic damages on your behalf. This means we work to recover the following:
- Any emergency medical expenses
- All ongoing medical visits
- In-home medical care needs
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
- Medications or medical devices
- Lost wages or loss of future earnings
- Property damage expenses
- Physical pain and suffering losses
- Emotional and psychological pain and suffering
How Quickly Do You Need to File a Claim?
We encourage you to file any insurance claims as quickly as possible, within a day or two after the incident occurs if possible. Failing to abide by insurance carrier deadlines could result in a significant claim delay or even a denial.
The Arizona personal injury statute of limitations is two years from the date an injury occurs. If an injury victim fails to file a civil lawsuit against the allegedly negligent party within this two-year timeframe, they will not be able to recover compensation for their losses.
Call a Peoria Personal Injury Attorney Today
If you or somebody you love has been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of another individual in the Peoria area, reach out to the team at Sargon Law Group for help today. We have the resources needed to fully investigate your injury claim, and we have no problem standing up to aggressive insurance carriers. When you need a Peoria personal injury lawyer, you can reach out for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling us at (623) 225-5635.