The process of recovering compensation after sustaining an injury caused by another individual or entity can be difficult. But it does not have to be. At Sargon Law Group, we are here to help if you need a Chandler personal injury attorney by your side. We have a track record of success handling complex injury claims for individuals throughout Arizona, and we want to help you today. Let us get to work recovering the compensation you need.
Choose Sargon Law Group for Your Personal Injury Case
- The team at Sargon Law Group practices a client-first approach, which means we take the time to listen to your story, and you will always have access to your attorney to ask questions.
- We handle personal injury claims in Chandler on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay no legal fees until after we recover compensation for your losses.
- We are driven to aggressively pursue compensation on behalf of clients, and we have no problem taking a case to trial if necessary.
Types of Injury Claims We Handle
Our team is dedicated to helping individuals who have experienced a range of types of injuries caused by the negligence of others. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Car accidents
- Commercial trucking accidents
- Bicycle or pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Medical malpractice incidents
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Premises liability incidents
- Sexual assault cases
- Wrongful deaths
This is not an exhaustive list of the types of claims that we handle on behalf of those located in the Chandler area. We encourage you to reach out to a member of our team if you have any questions about the viability of your case moving forward.
We also offer passionate assistance to those who have lost loved ones due to the negligent actions of others. Our wrongful death team can offer a free consultation and help your family determine the best next steps.
Compensation for Your Personal Injury Claim in Chandler
The attorneys at Sargon Law Group work diligently to ensure clients recover both economic and non-economic damages for their losses.
Economic damages are the types of compensation that are generally calculable by using receipts and bills that come in after the incident occurs. We work to adequately calculate a client’s:
- Emergency medical expenses
- All continued or follow-up medical expenses
- Household out-of-pocket losses
- Lost income or loss of future earnings if a person has a disability
- Property damage expenses
Non-economic damages revolve around a separate type of loss that is not typically as measurable. However, these types of losses are equally as important, and can certainly help ensure compensation amounts are adequate. Even though there are no receipts or bills that can be added up, we want to make sure clients receive acknowledgment and compensation for their:
- Physical pain and suffering damages
- Emotional and psychological pain and suffering
- Loss of enjoyment of life
Call a Chandler Personal Injury Lawyer Today
If you or a loved one have been injured due to the negligent actions of another party in the Chandler area, reach out to the team at Sargon Law Group immediately. We will not hesitate to start investigating your claim, and we know what it takes to stand up to other parties involved. If necessary, we will have your case ready to go to trial. When you need a Chandler personal injury attorney, you can reach out for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling us at (623) 225-5635.