Family members often struggle for direction after losing a loved one due to the negligence of another individual or entity. At Sargon Law Group, our compassionate team offers assistance to grieving families who need a Scottsdale wrongful death lawyer. These cases can become very challenging, but we know what it takes to stand up to insurance carriers and well-funded legal teams to help families recover the compensation and closure they need.
Choose Sargon Law Group for Your Claim
- Our team members provide a personalized approach to every case we handle, including compassionate and thoughtful treatment for you and your family during this difficult time.
- We handle wrongful death claims in Scottsdale on a contingency fee basis, which means families never worry about paying legal fees until after we recover compensation for their claims.
- We have a thorough understanding of the wrongful death laws in Arizona, and we have the resources needed to prove liability.
Understanding Wrongful Death Cases in Scottsdale
Wrongful death claims can arise in a wide variety of ways in and around the Scottsdale area. Arizona law defines wrongful death as the loss of life caused by the wrongful action, negligence, or fault of another (Arizona Rev. Stat. § 12-611). Our team has experience helping families and estates who have lost loved ones due to the following types of incidents:
- Vehicle accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Commercial truck collisions
- Medical negligence claims
- Defective product incidents
- Premises liability incidents
- Intentional acts of violence
- Pedestrian or bicycle accidents
This is certainly not a complete list of the ways that wrongful death claims arise, and we encourage you to reach out to a member of our team for a free consultation of your specific situation.
Compensation Available for Survivors
There may be various types of compensation available for family members or estates if their insurance claim or wrongful death lawsuit is successful. At Sargon Law Group, our goal is to help clients recover economic and non-economic damages to help provide closure for this chapter of their lives. The types of compensation typically recoverable include the following:
- Coverage of funeral and burial expenses
- Payment for the loss of household services the deceased typically provided
- The pain and suffering experienced by survivors
- The value of any lost income or benefits the deceased would have provided had they lived
- Compensation for the loss of the deceased’s affection, comfort, companionship, and guidance
- The repair or replacement of any property damaged in the incident
The total amount of compensation available to family members or estates of a deceased individual will vary depending on several factors related to their claim. This includes the age of the deceased, insurance policy limits of other parties, whether or not there was any shared fault, the education and occupation of the deceased, and more.
Call a Scottsdale Wrongful Death Attorney Today
Filing a wrongful death claim is not just about recovering compensation. These cases bring closure. They are about justice. At Sargon Law Group, we are standing by to help if you have lost somebody that you love due to the negligence of another individual or company. When your family needs a Scottsdale wrongful death lawyer, we will not hesitate to stand up for your rights against insurance carriers or in front of a jury. You can reach out for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling us at (623) 225-5635.