Rear-end accidents often result in significant property damage and injuries for those inside the vehicles. Unfortunately, recovering compensation after these incidents can be challenging. At Sargon Law Group, our team is here to help if you need a rear-end accident attorney in Glendale, Avondale, Surprise, or Phoenix. We have extensive experience handling complex vehicle accident claims, and we know what it takes to help recover full compensation for your losses.
Why Choose Sargon Law Group for a Rear-End Accident Claim?
- At Sargon Law Group, our Phoenix personal injury attorneys have a track record of success in helping Arizona car accident victims recover significant settlements and jury verdicts.
- We will not hesitate to use our resources to investigate every aspect of a rear-end accident collision, and we have no problem taking an accident claimed trial period
- We handle rear-end accidents in Arizona on a contingency fee basis. This means that clients pay no legal fees until we recover compensation for their losses.
How Will an Attorney Help Your Claim?
Rear-end accidents may seem straightforward, but the reality is that determining liability and recovering compensation can be challenging. A skilled Glendale car accident attorney will have experience handling every aspect of these collisions. They will gather the evidence needed to prove liability, and they know how to communicate with insurance carriers to recover the compensation their clients need.
In many cases, this investigation will involve obtaining evidence directly from the scene of the incident and speaking to any eyewitnesses or the other drivers involved. A rear-end car accident victim in Arizona does not need to be the one responsible for doing this. An experienced rear-end accident attorney in Arizona can do this on their behalf.
Compensation Available After an Arizona Rear-End Accident
Any person who has sustained injuries or property damage in a rear-end collision in Glendale, Avondale, Surprise, Phoenix, or anywhere else in Arizona should be able to recover a wide range of compensation for their losses. At Sargon Law Group, we strive to recover both economic and non-economic compensation on behalf of our clients. This can include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Coverage of all emergency medical bills
- Payment of ongoing hospital and doctor visits
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation expenses
- The cost of prescription medications and medical devices
- Lost income if a rear-end collision victim cannot work
- Physical pain and suffering damages
- Emotional and psychological distress damages
- Loss of enjoyment of life or scarring and disfigurement damages
The total amount of compensation paid to an Arizona rear-end accident victim will vary depending on the facts related to each particular crash. Our experienced team of car accident attorneys in Phoenix will work with trusted economic and financial experts to help determine total expected losses.
Call an Arizona Rear-End Accident Lawyer Today
If you or somebody you care about has been injured in a rear-end accident caused by another driver in Arizona, reach out to the team at Sargon Law Group for help immediately. We have extensive experience handling vehicle accident claims throughout the state, including in Glendale, Avondale, Surprise, and Phoenix. Our team of Glendale, AZ personal injury attorneys will conduct a complete investigation into your claim and help you recover full compensation for your losses. When you need an Arizona rear-end accident lawyer, you can contact us for a free consultation of your case or call our office at (623) 225-5635 for more information.