Vehicle accidents occur in a wide variety of ways in and around the Chandler area, but one fact often haunts crash victims – recovering compensation from insurance carriers is challenging. At Sargon Law Group, we want to help. Our Chandler car accident attorney can investigate your case and stand up to aggressive insurance carriers on your behalf. Our goal is to recover the compensation you need to get through this.
Turn to Sargon Law Group for Your Case
- At Sargon Law Group, we take pride in the service we offer Arizona residents and their families as we work to secure compensation for their losses.
- We have a thorough understanding of personal injury laws and how to handle insurance carriers, and we have a track record of success covering major settlements and jury verdicts.
- We handle car accident claims in Chandler on a contingency fee basis, which means clients pay absolutely no legal fees until after we successfully recover compensation for their losses.
How Car Accidents Occur in Chandler
Unfortunately, vehicle accidents are a regular occurrence in and around the Chandler area. In the city of Chandler, there were more than 3,340 total collisions reported during the latest year of data on file. Out of these incidents, there were 16 fatalities and more than 1,370 total injuries.
These collisions occur in a wide variety of ways, but often due to the negligent actions of one or more drivers. Some of the most common causes of vehicle accidents throughout Arizona include the following:
- Alcohol-impaired driving
- Operating while distracted by a phone or another device
- Following other vehicles too closely
- Driving too fast for road conditions
- Failing to yield the right of way
- Improper use of turn signals
- Vehicle equipment failure
Regardless of how an accident occurs, there needs to be an extensive investigation into the incident. A skilled lawyer will work with trusted sources to ensure the evidence needed to prove liability gets gathered in a timely manner.
Will Car Insurance Pay All of Your Expenses?
Car insurance will not necessarily pay all of your expenses, even if another driver caused the incident. Currently, Arizona drivers only have to carry a minimum of $25,000 per person of bodily injury liability coverage and $50,000 per accident. Drivers must also carry $15,000 in property damage liability coverage.
It is not uncommon for injury or property damage expenses to rise above the minimum insurance that the at-fault driver has. It may be necessary to file a civil personal injury lawsuit against the other driver in order to recover total compensation. Our attorneys worked diligently to ensure clients recover compensation for all economic and noneconomic damages they experience, including:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages
- Property damage expenses
- Out-of-pocket household or transportation costs
- Long-term in-home care needs
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life
Call a Chandler Car Accident Lawyer
If you have been injured or sustained property damage in a car accident caused by the negligence of another driver in the Chandler area, turn to the team at Sargon Law Group today. We want to get to work quickly investigating your case and communicating with other parties involved. Our goal is to recover the compensation you need through an insurance settlement, but we have no problem taking your case to trial if the other side refuses to offer a fair settlement. When you need a Chandler car accident attorney, you can reach out for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling us at (623) 225-5635.