Losing somebody that you care about is devastating, particularly when the loss of life was caused by the negligence of someone else. At Sargon Law Group, we are here to help when you need a Peoria wrongful death lawyer. Our team has extensive experience helping families throughout Arizona recover the compensation they are entitled to and the closure that they need. Let us get to work helping you today.
Choose Sargon Law Group for Compassionate Assistance
- At Sargon Law Group, we believe in accommodating clients based on their needs, which means we are available 24/7 and offer trilingual services.
- Our compassionate attorneys and team members provide personalized attention to every client and family that we help.
- We handle wrongful death cases in Peoria on a contingency fee basis, which means families never worry about paying us a dime until we recover the compensation they need.
What is a Wrongful Death Claim?
Each state sets laws defining what wrongful death means and Arizona law states that a wrongful death is a death caused “by wrongful act, neglect or default” of another person, company, or entity.
Wrongful death claims arise in a variety of ways in and around the Peoria area. Our law firm has an extensive track record of success helping families who have lost loved ones due to the following:
- Vehicle accidents
- Incidents involving larger trucks
- Bicycle or pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle collisions
- Workplace accidents
- Defective product incidents
- Premises liability incidents
- Medical negligence
- Nursing home abuse or neglect
This is absolutely not a complete list of the ways that wrongful death claims arise in our area. We encourage you and your family to reach out to a member of our team for a free consultation of your claim as soon as possible.
Compensation Available for a Successful Claim
Our team understands that no amount of compensation will ever erase the pain of losing your loved one. However, we do want to help you recover compensation because this can help bring closure and ease the financial burden left behind. Our goal is to recover both economic and non-economic damages on behalf of you and your family and the estate of the deceased.
Economic damages after a wrongful death include calculable expenses that the family members or estate will likely incur. This includes compensation for:
- Funeral and burial costs
- Medical bills left behind
- The value of any benefits or lost wages the deceased can no longer provide
- The value of any property damaged in the incident
Non-economic damages after a wrongful death claim include more intangible losses sustained by the family members as a result of the death. This can include compensation for the loss of the deceased’s affection, comfort, guidance, and companionship, as well as the pain and suffering sustained by the survivors.
Call a Peoria Wrongful Death Attorney Today
If you have lost somebody you love due to the negligent actions of another individual or entity in the Peoria, Arizona, area, the team at Sargon Law Group is here to help. We understand what it takes to step up and challenge insurance carriers and at-fault parties. We want to make sure that you are cared for every step of the way. When you need a Peoria wrongful death lawyer, you can reach out for a free consultation by filling out our contact form or calling us at (623) 225-5635.